ENTFIN has been founded by seven members as an international non-profit making association with scientific and educational objectives on September 13, 2018 in France. It is governed by the French law of July 1st 1901, under the name “Entrepreneurial Finance Association” (ENTFIN ASSOCIATION).
The aim of the Association is to provide a platform for developing cooperation between academics and practitioners interested in the field of entrepreneurial finance and its applications with the following objectives:
- to stimulate high quality research between entrepreneurial finance scholars,
- to encourage and facilitate the initiation and the coordination of joint scientific research in entrepreneurial finance,
- to enhance the development and the quality of education in the field of entrepreneurial finance,
- to develop international collaboration networks,
- to organize conferences, seminars and workshops,
- to grant research and teaching awards.
To reach these goals, the Association endeavors to:
- organize and maintain the ENTFIN annual conference,
- organize and maintain workshops/special focused events,
- establish and maintain an academic journal linked to the Association,
- collect funds, receive donations ans sponsorships.